Search Bar

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Athletics

Hi,
As you may remember me saying about my districts athletics and moving up to the next level, I did, if you haven't read it you may want to see it first and then come back to this. Click Here To Go To Link. Anyway I went down and it was great, hot weather but really fun. I caught the bus down there and arrived just on time. My event was second of the day at 9:45, it didn't go for too long but I was in triple jump and there were alot if girls also competing against me. I cam 4th out of about 20 girls. You would only move on to the next level if you came 1st or 2nd, and I didn't but some of my friends from the other school did. There was a canteen there and I got some things, it was a very hot day. Even though I thought I had put on sun screen it appeared that I was wrong, It was great fun and a long day!!
E-Mail Me at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your placement..that's a great result! I'm really proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out