Search Bar

Friday, October 21, 2011

Plant Stall

Hi,
My plant stall is running well and I have made a fair lot of money from it. I have leeks, people take heaps and some flowers, oregano, parsley and some more. I will now have to start watering them regularly considering summer is coming!! It is going very well and some plants are getting ready in the green house. Also I have found a site called Pinterest which is really fun. Search it on Google. It's a site to out everything you find so you don't have to go back or remember websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out