Search Bar

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Sunday

Hello,
As you can see I sent a post on Sunday but that was early in the morning so now I am going to write about what we did on the afternoon.  So after we collected Elizabeth from the cubs camp. We got in the car and went to the market. I got some fruit drops which are hard boiled lollies and they are delicious. We also got some special donuts that are nice and warm with cinnamon and sugar. We looked around for the magic man that is usually there but unfortunately we couldn't find him. We did find some special things that you put over a candle and they melt and smell nice. We walked around for along time and there was lots of different things to look at.
When we went home we relaxed for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out