Search Bar

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alohamora

Hello,
Just yesterday I went down the road to my sisters friends house to find a bunch of 9 &10 year old girls running a cafe called Alohamora. I decided to join in. There were brownies, meringues, choc-chip muffins and toffee! Only 4 different sweets plus some cordial made something like $40. The best part was that we could pay her dad back the money for change and got even more! We would also be donating all money to charity for Cystic Fibrosis and MS. Hopefully we can actually get it there! We chose those 2 causes because people we know have those problems. We thought we could help out by donating some money. The name was decided by one of my sisters friends for the stall Alohamora, it is a spell in Harry Potter, a spell to open a door as in open the door and walk into out cafe, even though it is out doors!! We were though for 3 hours from 12:30 to about 3 or 3:30 so maybe only 2 and a half but we still got a lot of customers and sold things for a very good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out