Search Bar

Sunday, March 6, 2011

School Schoalrship

Hello,
Yesterday I went to a school scholarship test around the area to good to get a place in a very good school!!! They had 4 different tests that went for 2 different times. 1&4 went for 25mins and they were both writing tests. The 1st one was there was a picture of button saying PUSH TO EXIT and I think I wrote a pretty god story in 25mins! The last writing test had a sentence. "It wasn't funny at the time but it is now!!" That test was pretty easy and I put a few stories into one. The middle 2 went for 40mins. The second one was a humanities test and that was very easy. It was probably because we did alot of practise tests on line! Then after the second one we had a 15 minute break and the school provided us food and drink. YUM! Then it was back to testing. The 3rd one was a mathematics and science test which was a bit tricky!! I don't know when we get the results but I think I did well.
I will also write my story that I did as a practise test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out