Search Bar

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Horses

Hi,



Today I went to my Oma’s house. In the afternoon a man called Ian came around to check up on his horses; Appy, Mystique & Cody. Appy is a small, lazy Appaloosa. Mystique is a large wild horse and Cody is a very large tamed horse.


I got to ride Appy first and I got to trot and canter, it was really fun because she was very frisky!! Then I rode Cody on the back of him when Ian was riding!! I was on a gate and we had to link arms and I had to try and jump on the back of him, it was a bit hard but I did it.


We started to trot down the driveway and then we did a slow canter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out