Search Bar

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Master Chef (Again)



 
You know how I was doing master chef? Well the people who did all 3 plates were chosen to have a cooking session to make what ever. My group made cupcakes with fondant, lollies and food colouring. We even used alot more. I Was in my mums group with some other people in my class. One of the girls, Ashley decided to fill hers with fondant, alot of colouring and other stuff. But when she finished it was sopping wet through the middle! So she just ate it!!!!! It was so funny because her teeth started to go black with all the food colour in it. 2 boys were in our group and used fondant to make toxic signs and but it near Ash's cake (Meaning hers was toxic)!!! HERE ARE THE PICS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Goergia!
    Cool! Those cupcakes look FAB!!
    They must oif tasted great!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out