Search Bar

Friday, November 4, 2011

Orienteering!

Hi,
Today I went down to the district orienteering. Our school has now won 18 out of 21 times. We are going really well and have just taken the trophy once again! I was one out of two people chosen to go up and take the trophy to represent our school. The are three groups in each year level starting from grade 3 to enter for boys and girls. Girls A, Girls B and Pairs, Boys A, Boys B and Pairs. I was in the Girls B along with most of my friends and I was lucky enough to win. It took me 37 minutes to complete the large course and the 9 other people behind me took from 40 minutes to an hour or so! There were lots of steep hills but I managed to make my way up them. We had a great day out and have the trophy for our 18th time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out