Search Bar

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uniform Fitting

Hi,
Yesterday my family drove to the new high school I will be going to next year. As I am familiar with the school because I was there in grade prep and 1 I new a little bit about the uniform. So we were having the fitting to make sure everything was right and see what I got to wear. The uniform was very big with all different clothes. I Summer and Sport because we would do the Winter next term. For the Summer there was just a dress plus the other uniform you wear all year round which is ankle socks, the jumper and blazer. The sport uniform was very simple, shorts, tee-shirt and a rugby jumper. I thought the uniform was pretty good and I really liked it! It was a great day and fun to see what I would be wearing next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out