Search Bar

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Netball Rox

Hi
As you might know, if you read my profile, I play netball. I play it every Saturday against other teams in the area,  I also train every Wednesday. Last Saturday we played against another team and we bet them 14-6. It was the first time we have won a game all season so if we are going to win it's a pretty good score.

Our coaches were so proud of us we had a huge party and we played alot of games, ate alot of lollies and we were mucking around alot. It was very fun because we got to make up a theme song for our team (Our team is called the Cats). This is how it goes,

This is our theme song (Clap, Clap)
It is totally awesome (Clap, Clap)
With all our effort we play (Clap, Clap)
We are surely to win today (Clap, Clap)

It's really fun and great to sing when we compete on Saturdays!!

Tomorrow we are going to go play all day in a tournament and I will do a post tomorrow. Sorry got to go to play netball!

Bye

4 comments:

  1. It's a great score, Georgia! Everyone must be so pleased about it. I hope the tournament goes well tomorrow and fingers crossed for good weather :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Georgia, thats a great score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you, Thank-you!!
    It was quite hard to get the score but it was greatfun.

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read about your terrific score. How did you go on Saturday?? Let me know what time you play your match and I will try to come one day to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for having a look at my blog. Feel free to write a comment and follow me if you are not already a member! You can also send me an e-mail at myfuntimesathome@hotmail.com
Georgia! At My Fun Times At Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Be Sure To Check Out